- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our charity collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Donate Zakat via our website.
- Contact us through the “Contact Us” form or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Send us any post to our postal address.
How will we use your data?
Our charity collects your data so that we can:
- Process your donation to distribute Zakat.
- Email you with donation acknowledgments and other necessary emails.
How do we store your data?
Our charity securely stores your data on the servers of our hosting provider.
Our charity will keep your data for as long as needed or until you ask us to delete it.
Our charity may send you information about any important events but usually, we don’t send any unnecessary emails.
What are your data protection rights?
Our charity would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request JIMAS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that JIMAS corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request JIMAS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that JIMAS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that JIMAS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to JIMAS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that JIMAS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 01473 251578
Or write to us: PO Box 24, Ipswich, Suffolk IP3 8ED
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – JIMAS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01473 251578
Or write to us at: PO Box 24, Ipswich, Suffolk IP3 8ED
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.